Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New blog arriving April 15, 2011

Hello All,

I am in the process of reworking my blog in a new location with a variety of new features and information related to Sustainable Communities. In the mean time you might like to check out a movie that inspired me to take on some big issues with little support "Zurdo" Movie Review. It is on YouTube but it is worth ordering on NetFlix and watching the movie with subtitles if you do not speak spanish. Zurdo is lefty in spanish which I am (write with my lefthand) and this has become my nickname. Also Zorro is one of my favorite comic book heroes and since this name is trademarked I decided to use Zurdo.

Let me know if you are interested in helping solve some major world issues or have any ideas or suggestions. After all it will be up to us 1 percenters when it is all said and done according to Gordon Duff. See link below.

The One Percenters



No comments:

Post a Comment

Explorans Algorithmus Veritatis

 This is a journey worth exploring and I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from this blog to research some very interesting areas of Truth Seek...