Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beware the Ides of March

It has been sometime since my last blog and I’m not sure why except I felt it was only to educate others and myself on what I perceive as non-sustainable policies such as war. It most likely read only by chance and to some degree provides me with a way to add my two cents for what that is worth these days.

I recently came across a website to again try and educate others on what the ultimate war scenario would look like if we get to the nuclear stage which can happen since countries that possess such weapons would ultimately use them if they perceive there is no other choice. What this means for humanity is nothing short of extinction since no one really can foresee the ultimate outcome once weapons of 50 megatons (Russian Tsar Bomb) or greater are used. What purpose does all this weaponry serve if not for total destruction of humanity and the environment for which we depend on? Do the ruling elite really think that living underground for years on end constitutes a high quality of life? Let’s hope not. So now that the Middle East is going through some changes and other countries are sure to follow what lies in store for the human populace? If any ruling elite feels justified in continuing down the path of war and the takeover of the world I’m sure they will have to eventually justify the use of the ultimate weapons of mass destruction. Good luck and best wishes to all those that have tried to use reason and logic in trying to figure out how we could have prevented this fiasco called civilized society. Jimmy Carter can feel villified for trying to educate the masses and the ruling elite but was chastised and brought down by un-reasonable polices set forth by others. Now we are faced with the issues he spelled out to the American public years ago. I dare anyone to look this up and tell me he was wrong.

Nuclear Simulation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Explorans Algorithmus Veritatis

 This is a journey worth exploring and I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from this blog to research some very interesting areas of Truth Seek...