Monday, May 10, 2010

“War On Oil Proliferation and Sanity (WOOPAS)”

I have given this more thought and felt a need to follow up with my solution to the recent oil rig disaster. This input is satire similar to John Stewart and Stephen Colbert of Comedy Central and provides me with an outlet to voice my concerns on a major issue. I know only congress can declare war or if so desired, the President of the USA can initiate a conflict or send troops if he deems a country adversarial (watch out Iran). Don't take my solution seriously unless you are the FED, Goldman Sachs, Monsanto, or the military industrial complex. You are the only ones that can ultimately profit by my idea.

Don Zurdo

1 comment:

  1. Still awaiting word from a lobbyist to fund a bill so congress can save the day.

    ReplyDelete

Explorans Algorithmus Veritatis

 This is a journey worth exploring and I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from this blog to research some very interesting areas of Truth Seek...