Friday, July 7, 2023

The Truth of Why France is Burning?

How and why France is having protest and anarchy running rampant is evaluated by this Pod Caster Michael Cowan 



As a Frenchman, I do agree 100% with the actual situation in my country as presented here. It was slowly put in place over the past 30 to 40 years with mass immigration, increasing security problems growing and spreading from mainly a few big cities and spreading all over the country now. Whoever was elected (left or right) they kept the same immigration policies that led to the current situation. It was all wanted and slowly implemented. I am glad I left my country 23 years ago. It hurts anyway to see it going down the drain this way but it was already predictable back then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who will be the leaders of the people? A year that will live in infamy, 2024.

I find it interesting that many people are just now seeing the impact the Cabal has had in our society.  I see and hear of various new truth...