Sunday, December 11, 2022

Are these facts or rationalization by a leader of a small nation?

 I have come to conclusion that this debate must come to fruition if humanity is to grow. Does what this man states give the right to a small nation to continue gaining power over the masses? We are no longer able to turn a blind eye to reality. If this nation intends to lead humanity, it must proclaim it to the masses in a way that is real and truthful. The obfuscation needs to stop and the truth needs to be said. Why is this so hard? If your fellow tribesmen hold power, let the world know in no uncertain terms and let the people decide if if this is the direction their culture wishes to take. It is the right thing to do period.

My simple intent is to get some pure, unbridled truth on this matter. I understand the plight all civilizations have gone through in their journey through the Cosmos but does one civilization require more compensation than say the indigenous who have been around for thousands of years compared to a others. Based on what I'm hearing from this interview, the indigenous have a right to reclaim their land and be compensated for the Genocide against them. I will wait to see how long it takes for this to occur. I can guarantee it will not be in my lifetime.

I am not going to state names, countries, or people because I'm not allowed to do so in this current environment. Free speech and thought is only allowed if you are discussing everything but the elephant in the room. If you stop believing in lies, everything in your life changes, just like magic.




Now that I watched this video I decided to add another video regarding the history these two knowledgeable and influential men discuss. It also presents some facts that are researched and available to contrast what the 1st video indicates on the history of this little nation.



Here are some additional facts on the small nation 
Are these facts or opinions? You decide!






I wish this incident would come to light by the small nation and compensation for those that lost their lives and those that survive could be provided. Heaven knows we supported this small nation for years with billions of dollars and this is never spoken of in Mainstream Media. What an unfortunate day for the USS Liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who will be the leaders of the people? A year that will live in infamy, 2024.

I find it interesting that many people are just now seeing the impact the Cabal has had in our society.  I see and hear of various new truth...