Friday, April 15, 2011

Don't confuse intelligence with common sense, words from a child

A speech given to the UN back in 1992 by Severn Suzuki a young student with lots of wisdom. A wake up call to the adults. If we won't listen to our Conscience maybe we should listen to our children.




If anyone is interested I've relocated to a new blog at WordPress and will focus mainly on what this young child asked us to do that is taking care of ourselves and the planet in a more adult fashion. I will provide the URL on a subcription bases so please email me if you would like to be added.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who will be the leaders of the people? A year that will live in infamy, 2024.

I find it interesting that many people are just now seeing the impact the Cabal has had in our society.  I see and hear of various new truth...