Friday, April 8, 2011

Attempting to restart a new millennium

I would like to post a link for an organization that I have started working with to assist the global communnity as a whole. It has been interesting to see how world issues are playing out but at some time we have to commit to action. This organization is my selection to support at this time. Although much can be taken from what they are trying to do it is up to the individual and what they want to contribute to society. We all need to make some hard choices these days and now I've made one of mine and that is to support this organization as best as I can with my abilities.

I would like feedback from anyone interested in this new millenium project.

Link:
Millennium Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who will be the leaders of the people? A year that will live in infamy, 2024.

I find it interesting that many people are just now seeing the impact the Cabal has had in our society.  I see and hear of various new truth...