Thursday, August 17, 2023

?"It's Doubtful; Kinda Like Dead Gender-Fluid Prepubescent Children... Riding Minotaurs and Looking for Mermaids."

 

This blogger "Les Miserable" has been writing about what most of us only scratch the surface on for years. I read his backstory and find it amazing that he continues to eloquently express a lot of how we got here in such straightforward fashion. It has come to the point where I will be working on what truly matters to me and suspend my input about current geopolitical issues since most of the us that know the facts are few and far between these days. Sure, some awakening is taking place and I see more and more exposure of true connections regarding many past events such as 9/11. Will it be enough for those just now getting on board to make a difference? We shall see in the next 7 generations. Right now, we just have to make it past Armageddon if this is what the ruling degenerates decided. I certainly do not want to control or destroy what the true Creator provided us to survive on this planet called earth. I can assert this with impunity. 

So, for those that have come across this personal catharsis called a blog, take what you will from it and educate and research what you feel is worth delving into. We all have to explore the Rabbit Hole at some point in our lives to really see what our purpose is going forward. If you continue to support WARs, Pedophilia, Demonic Rituals etc, you will not be disappointed when Karma and the true Creator comes to reclaim their domain. I can sleep well at night knowing I did not support any of these endeavors nor will I ever. So, take care humanity, the Ides of March are near. Blessings and salutations to all who took this journey of self-awareness with me. BTW I call my Creator GOD and he controls my every action and thought. If this offends some people, so be it. Destroying our home called Earth and killing innocent men, women, and children offends me but do the ruling clown's care? I think not!

Not to walk away from years of research; here are some of my solutions I have promoted over the course of writing this Blog.

1. Institute a new and more inclusive U.N. Security council. They must be democratically elected by all participants in the new and improved organization of nations.

2. Adopt a revised Kellogg-Briand Pact for all nations joining the BRICS organization. Western nations would only be admitted if they renounce war and instituted a better justice system for those nations that did not adhere to the new Pact. Which is immediate removal from the organization and to face a Tribunal of vetted justices that are not purchased by the power brokers of corporate and government entities. 

3. Make certain crimes against humanity supported by any government or organization a detrimental issue and the consequences will be TBD based on the magnitude of the crimes.  I'm sure I will add to this list as time goes on, but you get the idea. Please contribute if you like and state your case.

4. Research and add your thoughts to the "Venus Project" it shows what we could be doing with our resources rather than building more warships, tanks, and other forms of destruction.

Smoking Mirrors | "It's Doubtful; Kinda Like Dead Gender-Fluid Prepubescent Children... Riding Minotaurs and Looking for Mermaids." (smoking-mirrors.com)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Who will be the leaders of the people? A year that will live in infamy, 2024.

I find it interesting that many people are just now seeing the impact the Cabal has had in our society.  I see and hear of various new truth...