Thursday, January 23, 2014

Why was I born a "stress case"? Why you need to read this message.

This was sent to me from a close friend.  Lots of Wisdom worth sharing.

Why is it so difficult for us humans to understand some of the most basic concepts of human nature and yet we think we are civilized and intelligent?
============================================
Is it just me? Why was I born a "stress case"? It seems I am meant to lay awake worrying about "stuff". I mainly sweat the big stuff like:
1. War and how it's CULTURAL DIFFERENCES more now than ever that cause it. I yearn for the days of "Have-Have not".
2. Greed. It's such a dark thing. People sick with this can let others suffer and somehow live with themselves. It saddens me that our culture promotes excess and "adornment" the way it does. "Here, have a bloody diamond". What do you get when you combine the powerful forces of Capitalism, ego and religion? Landfills full of Chinese made gifts once under a XMas tree. Lose the materialism mindset a little and pick up something healthier to occupy yourself with like being funny or entertaining or philanthropic. Learn a joke for God's sake.
3. Ignorance. Some people chose to be, others seek enlightenment and most of us are apathetic in general. Certain "regimes" and evil people want us to be ignorant so they can oppress us. Huge industries need us to be. Like the beauty product industry. The media and industry brain washes people into believing that a moisturizer will make you younger. Um, sorry to say but if you haven't heard yet, all you are doing is making mud out of the top 3 layers of dead skin on your butt. Wear a sunblock, eat right and most importantly smile. Nothing makes a person better looking than that. Love yourself.
4. Screwed up priorities. In my mathematical mind I know there is an interesting spirographical picture of this if plotted. Things are really scattered when it comes to PRIORITIES. I blame ignorance and apathy. Great leaders have the best senses of priority. Vincent Van Gogh had a great sense of priority. Our poor, mislead country just received a C- grade on the global scale for primary education. That's our future right there folks. Be happy with watching our great country fade into 3rd world status because we don't educate our children the way we should. Kill your TV and video game consoles for their sake if not for your own. Nothing shows love more than giving the gifts that empower.
5. Waste. I don't know. Maybe I'm a miser. I have a hard time throwing away an empty mayonnaise jar. It seems so superior to plastic... right? I have always leaned toward "green" everything but "waste" is a bigger topic then just recycling. "Waste" is also when you miss that opportune time to make someone's day, steal a kiss or take a moment to admire an amazing sunset. There is nothing we can be more foolish about than wasting our time. I think Time Management should be taught throughout our primary education or at least emphasized a little more. I think it's time for me to get back to bed. Thanks for reading..Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Explorans Algorithmus Veritatis

 This is a journey worth exploring and I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from this blog to research some very interesting areas of Truth Seek...