Saturday, January 14, 2023

How the Matrix will be revealed, in the shadow of a catastrophe.

 The news is coming out and the mainstream media is asleep at the wheel once again. Check this video out and determine for yourself how to prepare for the next catastrophe and maybe the demise of our current economy. The ruling parties are getting desperate now and will do anything to maintain the facade of FIAT currency and control over the masses. Put on your seatbelts it's going to be a bumpy ride folks.



Alaska Prepper P.O. Box 10464 Fairbanks, AK 99710 DISCLAIMER: ANYTHING THAT I SHOW, DISCUSS, AND OR SHOWCASE ON THIS CHANNEL IS WHAT I DO AND HOW I DO OR FEEL ABOUT THINGS. YOU MUST REMEMBER TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF IF WHAT YOU SEE OR HEAR ON THIS PLATFORM IS RIGHT FOR YOU AS ONLY YOU CAN DECIDE FOR YOURSELF. I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISER, DOCTOR, ENGINEER, OR A PROFESSIONAL OF ANY KIND. ALL I OFFER ARE IDEAS THAT YOU CAN DRAW FROM AND A BIT OF ENTERTAINMENT. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS. 00:00 It will happen on a Friday 00:23 Introduction 02:55 What is a bank bail in? 06:17 FDIC Title I Resolution 07:34 FDIC Title II Resolution 16:16 THEY KNOW THE BANKING SYSTEM IS BROKEN



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who will be the leaders of the people? A year that will live in infamy, 2024.

I find it interesting that many people are just now seeing the impact the Cabal has had in our society.  I see and hear of various new truth...