Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Two Leaders of the World and their interviews: U.S.A and Russia at a crossroad

I wanted to post this as an example of how the two major superpowers view the world.  Watch and assess who has the most common sense and who would be able to be able to settle things diplomatically. The interviewers are a bit one sided in my view.  Would Biden sit down with a Russian Journalist from RT and explain his views.  We will never know I can assure you.  Biden lacks the level of experience to handle this type of questioning in my view.

Video Conference between Biden and Putin

Biden being interviewed



Putin being Interviewed


Please take a listen from this highly respected individual:
Jordan Peterson





No comments:

Post a Comment

Who will be the leaders of the people? A year that will live in infamy, 2024.

I find it interesting that many people are just now seeing the impact the Cabal has had in our society.  I see and hear of various new truth...